Thursday, May 28, 2009

Henry James Cannon



15 comments:

Laci said...

wow, i can really so both of you in him... he is such a little cutie pie! congrats guys!!!

Julie Markham said...

Gorgeous baby. I love the name!

The Cannon Family said...

oh. my. word! He is so sweet!!! I have to say he looks so much like Melissa - no wonder he's so cute :o) We can't wait to meet our favorite nephew in the world!!

Michael said...

WOW. Now I am really jealous that Grandma is there without Grandpa.
Hope you guys have a great time.

B Robinson said...

He is soooooo beautiful (yes boys can be beautiful =)
Congratulations to you both
love, Beth Vance and Liesel

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meliss!!! He is so so cute! And I beyond love your name!! So classy and English!! I concur.... I hope you are having fun being a mommy of such an adorable little boy. Truly a cutie!!

Sally said...

He is too cute! I just want to hug and kiss him!

Jenna said...

So presh!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Is he a good baby? Does he sleep a lot? How are you enjoying being a mom? HOpe you are recovering well. I went private on my blog so if you want an invite shoot me an email when you get a chance at jdunn0503@yahoo.com

the binghams. said...

AHHHH he is SO cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name. yay!

Matthew and Courtney said...

Wow...Nice work you two. You make cute little babies. Mel, I hope you are recovering well and loving every minute of it.

tHaRp said...

oooohhh he's soooooo cute!!! i can't wait till we move to Philadelphia in the fall and we can finally come and see you guys!!! Start rubbing your hands! He's adorable, and I love his name, good choice!

Jardinefamily said...

What a cutie. I love the name Henry. We have a nephew named Henry (he goes by Hank). Hope you are all adjusting.

Aubrey said...

He is perfect! You got some great pictures - can't wait to meet him.

Amy Cannon said...

Awww, he is just precious. I can't help but tell everyone about my new adorable nephew. Hope everything's going great for you and your little family. I love you both, and I love you, too, Henry!!!

Sally said...

He is so adorable!!!