I love missionary letters. My sister (Jamie) is serving a mission in Brazil right now and is scheduled to come home two weeks before the baby arrives. I now measure everything in trimesters and in relation to the baby. By the way I am due May 15th in case I haven't written that yet. But over the past year my sister's English has become quite hilarious. She mispells a lot and uses words that don't quite fit all the time. She has had several native companions and honestly her English is so funny to read. Below is just a little sample of the funny things she writes...
"I love you all, I know the church is true. I know Joseph Smith was a profet of God he suffered a lot but I am sure glad because know we have all the truth and the blessing of the temples!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment