Sorry, I used to have a rule that you weren't allowed to post anything unless it came with a picture. Unfortunately, I am slacking on the picture taking but I still want to keep you updated on everything here in Boston.
The other day at work a guy asked if he could ask an obvious question and I said yes and he asked, "are you pregnant?" So I guess it is officially obvious that the little baby is on the way. I am still feeling great at 22 (or maybe 23 weeks I can't remember). As my doctor put it I am in the honeymoon stage of pregnancy and it won't last (very optimistic of him). I think it is really helping that I am able to stay active at the gym. I am teaching a class called "Jump and Burn" and bringing a group of women through a Biggest Loser Competition. I promise to post a picture soon because I have broken my original rule about three posts in a row so stay tuned...
4 comments:
We are just so excited for you! Isn't it funny when people start asking you that? It makes it real, I think. So you're officially past the halfway mark - hooray! It won't be long now!
That is so awesome we are staying active!! You'll love that for your recovery and actual your labor!! Yes post more pictures!!
i remember how excited i was when i stranger asked when i was due! i totally freaked out and let her know she was the first person to ask me and it probably made her uncomfortable but i didn't care. now, 2 weeks after Daphne was born, if i was to wear a tight shirt out in public someone might ask me again, when are you due? At which point i would punch THEM in the baby-maker and then promptly begin to cry.
I am so proud of you for working out.. i WATCH the biggest loser, but that doesn't count at all. of course, i really can't do anything during the recovery phase.. but talk to me in 4 weeks and i'll be a working out machine. i have too many cute clothes that don't currently fit.
love you and miss you!
jump while you can, cause soon you won't be able to!
love, mom
Post a Comment