I am finally posting some videos I promised my family. Everyone else is welcome to watch but I understand if you don't watch the whole thing :) Enjoy familia!
Well she is very sweet but it turns out that she is a very noisy sleeper.
Our trip to the zoo!
I tried to make the last week before Madeline was born really special for Henry so we got a snow storm and 9 months pregnant decided to take Henry on the train downtown to sled with dad. MISERABLE. He screamed the whole time while sledding and all he could talk about was the train. We will try again next year on a sunny day when no one is pregnant.
3 comments:
i love the video from the zoo, so funny! we need to go when i am come visit!
and madeline snoring, so sweet, she gets it from her grandpa brown!
loved your movies, Henry sounds like he is speaking Japanese. What a little chatterbox. darling family.
Henry likes monkeys and trains? This is my kinda guy!
Post a Comment