The most frequent comment we get on Madeline is that she looks just like Henry. And Henry looks just like Douglas so I guess this is Madeline's future.
Oh my gosh, Henry look EXACTLY like him!!! Wow. I want to talk to you more, we need to finish our conversation from the other day! miss you, talk to you soon!
5 comments:
That is so funny! My grandma would say that Douglas was too pretty to be a boy :o)
I hope you aren't despairing -- Henry is beautiful, in a handsome way. Madeline will certainly go for the Pretty-Henry look!
That's Douglas? How funny, that long hair! Looks like she'll have beautiful hair!
Have you thought of singing the Neil Diamond song to her? Sweet Ma - di - line! Ba Ba Ba!
Oh my gosh, Henry look EXACTLY like him!!! Wow. I want to talk to you more, we need to finish our conversation from the other day! miss you, talk to you soon!
Post a Comment