Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving, Gayla came from the west coast and Brent and Lisa also came up to celebrate. We made rotisserie turkey which was delicious and the only picture I took was of Henry making the pumpkin pie. Henry is really into baking right now and he loves the measuring cups. I used to use him as my excuse for not cooking but now Douglas knows Henry likes to cook so good thing I have another excuse coming on Dec 30th (that is the date I am scheduled to be induced :)




The day after Thanksgiving while everyone else was shopping Douglas had to work so I went with Brent and Lisa to where is all started, Plymoth. We took a look at the Mayflower II a ship they made to replicate the original Mayflower (which eventually was lost). It was very fun-Henry likes boats and water just not sitting still.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Yea for Dec 30th! That's NEXT WEEK!!! CRAZY!!! I'm so nervous for you. I used to be exited for women going into labor. Now I feel fear, anxiety, and pain. (: But I'm sure your labor will be effortless... well maybe a little effort. (: Fun times at Thanksgiving!