Your comments last weekend about Isaac and Henry having similar behavior patterns seems to be spot on. Isaac loves to "rock" William in the bouncy chair. I am just hoping that William does not have brain damage from it! The milk is also so reminiscent of a common scene around here...
I love this video. My favorite part is when you are watching Henry play with his milk and you sigh. I know just how you feel. He is having a great time and it is just milk, but someone has to clean it up . . . mom
3 comments:
wow, another word from henry, yeah!
Your comments last weekend about Isaac and Henry having similar behavior patterns seems to be spot on. Isaac loves to "rock" William in the bouncy chair. I am just hoping that William does not have brain damage from it! The milk is also so reminiscent of a common scene around here...
Hi Melissa,
I love this video. My favorite part is when you are watching Henry play with his milk and you sigh. I know just how you feel. He is having a great time and it is just milk, but someone has to clean it up . . . mom
beth
Post a Comment