It was really fun to play with Henry in the mini lake that comes up into the fence. I remember playing there when I was just a kid. I never imagined that some day I would be playing with my kid in the same spot.
Henry and mom go for a tube ride. (Gma was providing the pull)
Ohlala- I think I am safe in putting up this picture because I don't think Douglas checks the blog very often...looking good :)
Henry could have spent the entire reunion walking up and down this ramp and he would have been content.
Loves for Great Grandma!
Just some of the great grandkids
not a huge fan of the life jacket but an improvement over last year.
This is Douglas' attempt to slolemn. It was taking him a long time to get up and when he would he was pretty wobbly and then they realized that his fin had broke off. That made him feel better.
Wakeboarding shot, he got better air than that but the photographer was amateur.
and surfing...what doesn't he do.
Henry warming up to the life jacket.
It is always hard to leave this place - until next year Granby you will be missed!
After spending a few days in Colorado we headed up to the mountains for the annual Granby reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment