Turns out Henry loves ketchup!
Oklahoma Joes - One of Douglas' rib joints that is located inside of a gas station.
Henry with Grandpa Cannon
Douglas and I are huge Ticket To Ride fans! We played with Douglas' mom and even though we are seasoned players she smoked us.
Henry and Grandma Kay
We visited a Dairy Farm semi-close to Kansas City that was a lot of fun. Henry loved all of the cows and a set of stairs he found in the gift shop.
Miniature Golfing adventure. Dougla's family are pretty serious miniature golfers...I got 8 on one hole so that definitely put me out of the running and I quit early to take Henry to some AC so I don't even know who won.
Go cart racing. Both times Douglas got the fast car so that is the only reason he beat me. Plus he bumped me, which you weren't supposed to do but I was pinching him out on a corner.
2 comments:
It was great to see pictures of all the family!
your henry is such a cute little guy! cant wait to see the next cute cannon baby
Post a Comment