Douglas and I went fishing twice and the only thing we caught was a crab. We had a few fish really close to the shore but lost them in the last few moments. We need to work on our fishing from jetties.
As we waited for the fireworks I knew it was inevitable that eventually Henry would have to swim in the beach. Unfortunately I didn't think about until we got to the beach so his clothes were soaking wet. Luckily I had packed an extra shirt just no shorts.
The Martha's Vineyard Fourth of July Parade!
3 comments:
you must be on the vineyard
could douglas turn the sport of fishing for fish into fishing for crabs? that would mean success!
i am happy that henry liked the flag!
hey cannons. we're missing all of these life events - 1st birthday, first triathlon, first tomato of the season. We are loser that we live so close and didn't come to cheer you on at the triathlon. Congrats by the way.
Sara wants in on some of that lobster on the beach!!
hope to see you guys soon. Joe A>
Post a Comment