my shrimp poboy. I really liked these. Had to order it twice.
Douglas and his huge bowl of Gumbo. This restaurant was in the middle of a tiny town. The restaurant also had a gambling room (it looked like a bathroom but when you go inside there were slot machines, gamble while you wait for your food see if you can afford more food.
The swamp tour was beautiful, I guess sitting water makes for beautiful reflections.
Can you find the gator? Our guide was incredible he could spot them really far away and usually as we were passing them I could finally see them.
I wore my crocodile dundy jacket.
we went and ate beignets every night at cafe du monde. Even the first night when our plane got in at midnight.
I guess this is one way to air condition in New Orleans.
Great bike tour. This was a stop at a typical New Orleans cemetary, the graves were all above ground and it is was a very interesting process to learn about.
This was definitely one of the highlights of our New Orleans trip. We would highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment