Monday, March 29, 2010
I came to Denver and surprised my mom. She had no idea we were coming. My dad had a great idea that we could surprise her by doing a video chat so Henry and I were in the basement and she was upstairs chatting with us. My dad came downstairs and showed up on the video chat and my mom was so confused...oh how I love a good surprise. One april fools while I was on my mission I told my parents that I didn't get my Estonian visa and that they were going to have to change my mission call. I felt pretty bad because the following week I received a bunch of emails about not always understanding the will of the Lord. I had emailed my dad at work to tell him that it was an april fools joke but they didn't get that email for quite a while after they received the first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun suprise! Very well thought out. I love her reaction :)
that was so freaking cute. i totally cried. i am going to steal all your ideas... i would love to do a surprise like this!!
So cute!! I need to meet Henry one of these days! Whenever I want to surprise someone, I am going to give you a call so you can give me some tips.
I love surprises! Enjoy your time with your family!
Soooo Cute! It was such a cute surprise! I am sad that we missed seeing YOU though!!
Post a Comment