Anytime I am a bit sad all I need to do is look at one of these pictures of little Henry and it makes me feel warm all over.Dad
it looks like the blueberries left his skin stained purple! remember the andy griffith episode when opie fed the baby one of aunt bea's blueberry pie? Barney thought the baby needed to go to the hospital.grandma
I still think he looks like a chubby baby Erik.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes playing with their food. What a cute baby! : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Anytime I am a bit sad all I need to do is look at one of these pictures of little Henry and it makes me feel warm all over.
Dad
it looks like the blueberries left his skin stained purple! remember the andy griffith episode when opie fed the baby one of aunt bea's blueberry pie? Barney thought the baby needed to go to the hospital.
grandma
I still think he looks like a chubby baby Erik.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes playing with their food. What a cute baby! : )
Post a Comment