It's not the park, Melissa. It's the hat.
Could that kid be any cuter in that hat?!
Do you think Henry will let me wear the hat when I come to see him?
I love that last picture. He's so cute. (Thank you for the card, I haven't really got it but my sister notified me of it.) Love you!
those pictures are so precious. i just want to squeeze him!!!! he is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's not the park, Melissa. It's the hat.
Could that kid be any cuter in that hat?!
Do you think Henry will let me wear the hat when I come to see him?
I love that last picture. He's so cute. (Thank you for the card, I haven't really got it but my sister notified me of it.) Love you!
those pictures are so precious. i just want to squeeze him!!!! he is adorable!!!
Post a Comment