Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Henry's studies

I took Henry to the children's hospital for him to participate in a research study. It is a lab where they study the way that infant's learn about faces and process that information. They do a lot of research on infant's who have siblings with autism and compare their results to children that are believed to not have autism. For some reason I think it is really fun and Henry generally enjoys it. This is actually the third study he has participated in and the first time he wore this crazy hat. I thought he would hate it but he really didn't even notice that they had put it on. For the study he sat on my lap and looked at a computer screen of different faces. It was fun!

3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I get it. He's using his brain to generate electricity. I'll be sure to tell Uncle Ben about this idea!

laura said...

We have a few pictures of Isaac with one of these on him. It looks like Henry likes it more than Isaac did!

Unknown said...

He looks adorable! Lisa says that he looks like Dad in this picture. It's the nose that gives it away. I just think those things in his hair make it look like he has curly hair.