Monday, October 12, 2009

Cannon Family Reunion

We just got back from the Cannon family reunion in Gerogia and we had so much fun. Much more pictures to come but one of the highlights was the slide shows we watched at night. These were some of the very first pictures I have seen of Douglas when he was a kid. (Yes his kid photos are slides and mine are negatives :) Douglas' mom was nice enough to let me borrow some of the slides so that I can scan them.


The whole bunch minus Amy (sorry Amy I am still looking for a slide of you but I am sure I will find one!)

Erik and Gayla

Douglas and Erik

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

woohwooo! love the legs douglas :)

The Cannon Family said...

It really was so fun to see all those. You're awesome for scanning them in!