Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reminiscing of the Mission





Leida Luukas-- I love and miss that lady :)


Snow everywhere!


Tallinn old town-- Beautiful


About once a year I get this genious Idea to cut my bangs. I love bangs but obviously they don't look good on me especially if I cut them myself. I was with a brand new companion -- wow she thought I was crazy.

I have just been doing some scrapbooking and I wanted to share some mission pictures.

5 comments:

Laura Ginny said...

ha ha ha I've never seen that bangs picture before. It looks like a mug shot.

Julie Markham said...

While I really like your mission pictures, even your bangs, I gotta be honest and say I prefer when you blog about Henry. :-)

The Cannon Family said...

I get that idea every year, too! Glad I'm not the only one. I always hate myself for it when I'm growing them out.

the binghams. said...

so cute!
but, it does make me cold just looking at these which i don't appreciate it. i'm missing summer.

also- i LOVE the new header pic. that is ADORABLE!

Michael said...

I'didn't even recognize my own daughter.

Dad Brown