(please excuse my extreme whiteness)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Heat Wave
Well we are in the middle of a heat wave in Boston right now and so I decided Henry would love to splash around in a kiddy pool. So Douglas obliged and he took me to Target and we got an end of the summer clearance kiddy pool (yes, it is approaching the end of summer in Boston). Anyone who has ever had a three month old probably already knows that Henry didn't get as excited about the kiddy pool as I had originally hoped. The kiddy pool was similar to the time I bought Henry a life jacket thinking that he would love a boat ride. I guess I am still learning what thrills Henry. I did find today that he really enjoyed the red ribbon that I tied on his wrist!


(please excuse my extreme whiteness)
(please excuse my extreme whiteness)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh. my. gosh... that last picture is HILARIOUS!! What a little stud!
oh, and I LOVE your swimsuit btw!
I love the trunks. If I had a pair would I look as good as Henry?
Dad Brown
So precioius! I can't get over how adorable he is! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!
Melissa -- NEXT summer!
That is too cute for words!!!
Melissa! You are such a cute Mom!!!
Post a Comment