Wow. These are great. I am still giggling. The world needs more real life infant pictures like these.
I guess you have to take the good with the bad. These pics made my day.Dad Brown
Those are hilarious! I love the first one especially.
LOL, those are AWESOME!!!
Lol...these are great pics!!! Love the last one where he isn't quite sure what to thihnk. So presh!!!
I can't believe you let your child lay around all day and spit up whenever he wants. One thing that I learned from life is DISCAPLINE!brent
I love that you posted these... because we all have them. He's still totaly precious!
I LOVE your blog and am always so happy to read about your life and that adorable little Henry. Love you all AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow. These are great. I am still giggling. The world needs more real life infant pictures like these.
I guess you have to take the good with the bad. These pics made my day.
Dad Brown
Those are hilarious! I love the first one especially.
LOL, those are AWESOME!!!
Lol...these are great pics!!! Love the last one where he isn't quite sure what to thihnk. So presh!!!
I can't believe you let your child lay around all day and spit up whenever he wants. One thing that I learned from life is DISCAPLINE!
brent
I love that you posted these... because we all have them. He's still totaly precious!
I LOVE your blog and am always so happy to read about your life and that adorable little Henry. Love you all AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!
Post a Comment