Monday, March 30, 2009

1 out of 4 is bad...

This is a good reminder to never gamble. I only got 1 team right out of the final four and that was UNC. I put Louisville winning it all. Douglas' bracket is doing much better. Oh well better luck next year. On a side note I went to work today and forgot to pack any snacks!!! Now to most this seems like nothing but to anyone that has every been pregnant knows that my stomach is trying to eat itself right now. ahahahahahah. I won't make this mistake again.

3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I'd suggest leaving food in your purse, but I've been pregnant before. Ha ha -- it ALL gets eaten. I guess someone with your occupation can't stop at a McDonald's on the way home.

Christa and Marcus said...

Hi Mel! I got entranced by your fish on the sidebar. Very cool!

Christa and Marcus said...

I hope it is ok, I went and got myself some pet penguins because I thought your fish were too cute!