You're beautiful!
Samad sõnad, sa oled väga ilus. :)
Ah, you're so cute!
probably the cutest pregnant girl ever! i love it!
it's all baby! I wish I could rub your belly!love ya, mom
you look so great Mel! completely adorable, i wish i could see you for real!
You are so cute preggers!! I wish I looked as good as you. I hope you are feeling well. You look great!!
oh, melissa. Look at that beautiful pregnancy glow you have in your eyes! You look so pretty in this picture! I'm so happy and excited for you!
I have tears in my eyes as I write this comment. It is amazing to see you as a mommy to be. We pray for you and Douglas every night.Love,Dad
You look so good! I hope you are feeling good too!! I love all of your blogging lately!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You're beautiful!
Samad sõnad, sa oled väga ilus. :)
Ah, you're so cute!
probably the cutest pregnant girl ever! i love it!
it's all baby! I wish I could rub your belly!
love ya, mom
you look so great Mel! completely adorable, i wish i could see you for real!
You are so cute preggers!! I wish I looked as good as you. I hope you are feeling well. You look great!!
oh, melissa. Look at that beautiful pregnancy glow you have in your eyes! You look so pretty in this picture! I'm so happy and excited for you!
I have tears in my eyes as I write this comment. It is amazing to see you as a mommy to be. We pray for you and Douglas every night.
Love,
Dad
You look so good! I hope you are feeling good too!! I love all of your blogging lately!!
Post a Comment