Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Friends' Babies

Our friends recently had twins born about 6 weeks early (I believe) all of the dates are getting fuzzy now. But they are just so adorable. The started out weighing less than 2 pounds but now that they are 5 weeks old they have both gained about a pound. They will get to go home as soon as they are able to drink out or a bottle. I think they are just so precious and I really can't wait to have one of my own.


Reilly


Morgan


Proud Padre





Douglas Practicing

2 comments:

Laura Ginny said...

oh my! how little they are! I would be scared to hold them. Soon melissa! It will be here before you know it!

The Patraiko Family said...

You look like such naturals!! One day soon you will have cute babies like ours. I'm sure your baby will be bigger than our little peanuts - but they grow a few grams each day.