Oh, Melissa you are so cute with your new sewing machine. You look like you belong on "Sewing With Nancy": "Next, I'll be showing you how to make this darling loveseat with matching drapes and pillows, and my personal favorite touch, this 8x10 ft. quilt. I'll show you how to make it all in 10 minutes flat thanks to my new, nifty Kenmore sewing machine. It's all in my next episode. Don't miss it--we'll have SEW much fun!" :)
4 comments:
I love sewing too but it seems I can't find the time with working and 4 kids and all. But when I do it, I love it! Congrats on your machine.
You graduated? Ok, enough with the phone tag- this is getting lame. I got a sewing machine for christmas from my mother in law and LOVE IT!
Way to be so domestic!!! I got one for my wedding and have used it once because I have no idea what I'm doing!!
Oh, Melissa you are so cute with your new sewing machine. You look like you belong on "Sewing With Nancy": "Next, I'll be showing you how to make this darling loveseat with matching drapes and pillows, and my personal favorite touch, this 8x10 ft. quilt. I'll show you how to make it all in 10 minutes flat thanks to my new, nifty Kenmore sewing machine. It's all in my next episode. Don't miss it--we'll have SEW much fun!" :)
Post a Comment