Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 3rd of July!


In Boston most of the population celebrates not only the 4th of July but the entire week. On the 3rd of July we went to the 4th of July Rehearsal concert. IT was really fun. We went with Sharon, Steve, Janet and Kyle but we didn't take any pictures of the whole group. One of my favorite bands came to play Rascall Flatts but I was a little disappointed they didn't play any of my favorite songs but still really fun :)

7 comments:

tHaRp said...

You guys are CU-UTE! I love your new title picture too, you're the funniest

Laura Ginny said...

That sounds fun; much better then the fireworks we saw, which I was NOT impressed with! The finale was like the beginning or something. I wish I could have seen Rascall Flats!

Jenna said...

You saw Rascal Flats without me?!?!? Everytime I hear Broken Road I think of you and the hand motions we made up that summer!! Remember the good ole days!! Well I hope you guys are doing well I miss you!!!

the binghams. said...

Mel. you are moving from boston. we are selling the volvo. we had some good dreams that we accomplished and now we have to move on. SAD!

The Strouds said...

Melissa! I am so glad to find you have a blog. I'm about to read all of yours! Aren't these such a fun way to keep up on each other's lives?

Sally said...

Cute picture of you guys!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I like the picture you have at the title of your blog!! Very cute!!
Celebrating the 4th of july all week long is my kind of celebration! I love the 4th!!