Thursday, April 17, 2008


Douglas loves to bake. It is really great living with a baker :) I have fun sampling all of his creations. His favorite part is baking next he likes to give them away and lastly he does like to eat them. My favorite part is to eat his creations (it is a good thing Douglas likes to give some away so it keeps us in balance)!

By the way in regards to our last post I got the SHOES! I was still really embarrassed so I went to the same store but a different location. I made the excuse that I went to the other store because it is closer to my work and I went during my lunch break but deep down inside I know I went to the other location because I am still embarrassed. Our typical run is around the Charles river, along with the rest of Boston, because it is beautiful and you don't have to wait at too many traffic lights. And there have been many times when I thought I saw the store clerk that helped us. She is training to run in the Boston Marathon but thankfully I am pretty sure it has always been my imagination. By the way did you know I get work off on Monday. Patriots day is a state holiday and Douglas and I are waking up at 5 to watch a reenactment of some battle that took place on Patriots day (I am sure it was a very important battle and I shouldn't be calling it "some battle" so I will edit that after Monday once I know the appropriate battle name) Then we are going to watch the Boston Marathon at Heart Break Hill ( I am very very excited!!!!!) and to finish Patriots day we are going to hang out with the Apkes! yeah for PATRIOTS and no work :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You lucky girl to get Monday off!! It sounds like you have a fun day planned!! When is your half maranthon again? I'm glad you got the shoes and I hope you can break them in before the big race!!

Sally said...

It must be a Cannon thing to bake, Tom loves it too!